Tuesday, 25 March 2014

MUSTHAVE


dolcis black and white shoes
GOODMORNING, how are you doing? I am doing more than great. Definitely enjoyed my weekend and also yesterday. Everyone is always complaining about Monday. But I never do. Monday it's just like Tuesday or just like Saturday. For me there is no difference between the days. So, my Monday was great. Now it's time again for another musthave. As you all know, coming summer holiday I will go to India for a few weeks. Maybe I am wayyyyy to early, but I am already buying clothes. Don't forget about the shoes. I want to take a lot of basics with me, so I can wear everything more than one time and so that I can combine a lot. Packing for a roundtrip is quite hard. There is only a few kg to bring with, and a fashion blogger, it's even more difficult. So I decided to go for basics, and nice eyecathing, comfortable shoes. I got a lot of sneakers which I will bring with me. But a nice loafer, is still missing in my closet. What about this hairy animal printed version? I felt in love with it, when I saw it. And you know what, it's cheaper than cheap. After many years of travelling, I can say that shoes don't survive the end of the holiday. So why going for an expensive pair if you can also go for the budget one?! I am on, I will take these zebras with me in my suitcase. Enjoy your sunday everyone. I sure it will be a great one.

9 comments:

  1. Mm ik ga volgende week eens naar zomerschoentjes zoeken, misschien kom ik wel met zoiets thuis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O wauw ja... Dit is helemaal mijn ding! Bedankt voor de tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die is echt leuk! Ben ook zo into de dieren prints!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat gaaf dat je naar India gaat! En super leuke schoentje! Het is nog te vroeg om kleding in te slaan :P

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.nl/fabulousstylews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja en jij gaat binnenkort al backpacken! Zo gaaf.

      Delete
  5. Ohh super leuk joh!! Ik ben gek op dierenprintjes! En wat gaaf dat je naar India gaat!!!
    Heerlijk!

    xx
    Nathalie
    www.nathalie-kemna.nl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read all of them and try to visit your blog as soon as possible.