Friday, 14 March 2014

MUSTHAVE


Do I have the SUMMER in my head ? Can I just don't get IT out of my head ? Happiness, that's it. Feeling so lucky with these temperatures. Went already out bare legged. I wasn't even full of goosebumps. And you know what, the freckles are collecting on my nose and forehead. Instant happiness. Wake up from birdy sounds, choosing sunglasses, dreaming away in one of the Parisian parcs, watching the blossom threes, eating icecreams ( eating way to much icecreams ), reading books, and wearing sandals. I don't wear sandals, because I simply don't have them. So that's why I need them now. Sweating my toes off in my sneakers.Yakk. Let's go for some easy going ones. A simple pair, black or white. What about this Paris from Isabel Marant? Perfect right! I have no other words for them. Oh yes I do have. EXPENSIVE, is only one to mention. Maybe I should go for a cheaper version. Any idea? Please feel free to share. I need a pair, good quality, who fit with everyyyyyything. The bad ass slides are a musthave coming season. Already found a nice pair? 

9 comments:

  1. Jaaa die wil ik ook! Die van Isabel Marant vind ik heel mooi, maar wel erg duur dus ik denk dat ik voor een paar van de Zara ga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flip flops are interesting I don't think I would wear them but I like them and my part England really doesn't have the weather right now!
    Love the blog so beautiful!

    http://fashioncrazy-abby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeel gaaf! X

    http://thatcitychic.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deze zijn heel erg leuk! Ik heb ook geen sandalen haha, tijd om een leuk paar te scoren!

    XO Taria-ann
    www.frunettte.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vorig jaar heb ik 3 paar sandalen gekocht dus daar kan ik nog wel even mee verder, maar deze van Isabel Marant zijn ook wel erg leuk! Alleen beetje duur, inderdaad misschien een goedkopere versie! Die zullen vast wel komen :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik vind ze leuk!
    xx
    Nathalie
    www.nathalie-kemna.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deze zijn echt heel gaaf!

    Helaas heb ik nog niet een goedkopere KO gezien :(



    www.style-chameleon.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these - Dune have a similar pair coming out so keep your eyes peeled x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read all of them and try to visit your blog as soon as possible.