Thursday, 20 March 2014

MACARON

fashion paris fashion week pfw outfit streetstyle
Running around in my own pink dream, is what I daily do. I believe Paris is as a dream. Almost every day, I try to discover and see new things. Especially now, when the time is running, we should hurry up. There is still lot's of things to do. What's in my bag? My photocamera. During every single discovery, I am always there to capture the moments. But you know, some crazy thing. This time, I was someone else's discovery. This time it was someone else who was running around with her camera. It was me in front of the lens, posing, like I was a pastry at Ladurée. Let's say I was a citron flavoured macaron, with black and white freckles on top. It happened at Jardin des Tuileries, where I was busy with making photos of other people, when Sandra came to me and ask me to pose like I was a macaron. HAHA, no joking. But it's so strange, that there are people who want to snap you. It feels good though, because you have the confirmation that you inspire people. I am glad I do, because that's what I was hoping to reach with Fashion-Hooked. Thank you Sandra, and thank you Paris, to help me reach my dreams.

13 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous, love this look

    http://fashmongers.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoe cool! En wat een prachtige foto! Je ziet er echt top uit!
    With love,

    Joy

    | justlikesushi.com |

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pop of colour! x

    http://fashioliezta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The yellow pants make this look so cool! I like your blog. Maybe you can visit my blog and follow me on gfc and bloglovin.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looove the yellow pants! I am a sucker for yellow right now :) really nice polka dot jacket as well! xx

    www.lackofcolor.at

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een onwijs leuke outfit heb je aan, ik ben fan van je bomber jack!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so feel you living in the clouds in Paris! I do the exact same thing here in Malta, my bubble :) Keep it going girl, you're doing great!

    XO from Malta,
    www.b-biche.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHA! You know macarons are sweet right?!
    SO ARE YOU!
    xx
    Nathalie
    www.nathalie-kemna.nl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gave gele broek, leuke outfit ook!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty!

    www.emmaandjosephine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. super leuk! En terecht want je outfit is super!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just stumbled upon your blog….I love it!!!! And your polka-dot jacket is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read all of them and try to visit your blog as soon as possible.