Sunday, 16 March 2014

HOME

outfit fashion blogger jeans balenciaga
''Sometimes I feel like im livin' in a dream, Things happen that are out of my control. So I walk alone, constantly thinking, thinking to myself. But my voice I cannot hear''
And that's exactly how it is. Every second and every minute. All day long, and all the time. And at the same time, I am constantly realizing that the time flies wayyyy to fast. Each time I think about this, I come to that conclusion. And it's so difficult to don't have that in my own hands. I can't influence time. I don't want my Parisian adventure to be over. It's the best time of my life. It's like living a dream, a fairytale. And I don't stop dreaming and I will always believe in fairytales. For that reason I know this won't be over. I will come back and live this dream forever. That's one thing for sure. Still a bit more than hundred days. And then I will be back in the city from these pictures. My sister made them in Rotterdam. It's good to think about those days. The good old times. Now I am off to enjoy my Sunday here in Paris. I will have a good day. You too ?
outfit fashion blogger jeans balenciaga
outfit fashion blogger jeans balenciaga
outfit fashion blogger jeans balenciaga
outfit fashion blogger jeans balenciaga

28 comments:

  1. i love everything about this outfit, from the boyfriend coat to the pastel blue balenciaga moto bag. simple but chic.

    xTammy
    Whirlwind Romance Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit!! the coat and bag are so pretty!!

    http://theyellowcoat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prachtige outfit ! <3 geniet inderdaad van je Parijs avontuur! <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een leuke outfit! Liefde voor je jas en jeans!


    xoxo Iris
    A DASH OF FASH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gave outfit, je jas is echt tof!
    Ik snap dat je nog niet weg wil uit Parijs, het is zo'n fijne stad. Geniet ervan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik vind je stijl écht leuk. Super toffe jas, btw! X Eline

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your coat! X

    www.thatcitychic.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super leuke outfit, vooral je jeans zijn heel cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dit is echt een van mijn favoriete blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dit vind ik echt een perfecte outfit. Super leuke tas ook!

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  11. De tas bij de rest van de outfit.. pure liefde.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a cool outfit, simple and casual.

    http://laetuesway.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this look!

    xx Lindsey
    http://www.complacencykillsusall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mooi geschreven en ZO true! Enne prachtige look! Ik ben gek op je jas!
    xx
    Nathalie
    www.nathalie-kemna.nl

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hele toffe outfit! De kleurtjes zijn super leuk bij elkaar:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wat mooi die tekst! En ook een super mooie outfit!

    Liefs Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Geweldige jeans! en Oh my, die tas is echt super.

    X Malena
    www.Fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fijne outfit, die combo van lichtblauw en grijs is erg gaaf!!

    X STYLONYM http://www.stylonym.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Staat je weer goed! Leuk ook zo met die stoere boots. Mijn oude camera heb ik ingeruild bij Foto Schievink in Papendrecht. Ik weet niet hoe ver je daar vandaan woont, maar is misschien een optie! Ze zullen het waarschijnlijk gaan verkopen voor ongeveer 200 euro:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. BEAUTIFUL outfit as always mademoiselle fashion! Time flies fast, but I'm sure we'll enjoy encore beaucoup de notre temps á paris. Bisous xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wat een super gave outfit! Ik vind je broek, vest en tas en zo geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wat een mooie outfit zeg!
    Leuke blog heb je :)

    Liefs, Annewil
    http://annaw-blog.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look stunning, I love this outfit to bits!
    Mafalda ❤
    http://mafaldadotzero.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super mooie outfit, staat je goed!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super leuk chick <3

    Doe je al mee met mijn giveaway? Je kan schoenen naar keuze winnen van de webshop Intreza. :)

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.nl/fabulousstylews

    ReplyDelete
  26. I seriously love this look...I've been looking for a pair of jeans like those! one day I'll find them haha

    cityflare.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read all of them and try to visit your blog as soon as possible.