Sunday, 23 March 2014

EDITORIAL

summer fashion editorial
Well hello everyone. Wish you all a very good morning. I planned actually something else for this morning to post on the blog. BUT, after woking up, I felt different. When I came across these pictures, I felt like I had to share this with you. The sun is shining bright and I am sure this day is going to be great, like yesterday. Yesterday I was with my lovely friend Viktoria, and I love to spend time with her. She is exactly like me. We are the biggest foodlovers on earth. So when spending time together, we try out the nicest cupcakes, icecreams, cheesecakes and many more. I should actually started a foodblog, or not? So today, I will start with a nice light breakfast and after I will do some sport. Love to sport on Sunday morning with a bunch of sunshine. There is no better way to start today. And for a change, maybe I should keep today healthy, after a week fullllllll of extra calories... Have a nice Sunday everyone, and I hope you like these photos. It makes me longing for summer, for India.
summer fashion editorial
summer fashion editorial
summer fashion editorial
summer fashion editorial
summer fashion editorial
summer fashion editorial

13 comments:

  1. Hey beauty!
    Just found your blog and it is totally amazing!
    Would you like to follow each other?!!!

    With love,
    Vilma

    http://cantellyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool pics! Just wonna be on a beach right now…
    - Cécile

    now-then-forever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her lips are soooo sensual! So glad I clicked on your comment on TLINQUE's blog and got led back here to yours. It's seriously full of GREAT info and juicy pics here! Just followed you on GFC and bloglovin', be sure to see more of you soon. By the way, I just upload one of my MOST POPULAR POST of my attendance to THE CHANEL SHOPPING CENTER in PARIS! Seriously! Go see how I play with Coco cookie boxes, play with RIHANNA, and push around a Chanel shopping cart and shop like an insatiable looter! It was my highlight of Paris Fashion Week. <3 #CHANEL

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/03/chanelshoppingcenter.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are these your pictures? They're amazing!

    Dana xxx
    http://dananicolaa.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dana, those photos are not mine unfortunately! But thanks, they are amazing:)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dit is echt een geweldige editiorial! Ik verlang nu naar een wit zand strand en een blauwe zee. World ticket center on speeddial?

    Margo | margoblanche.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read all of them and try to visit your blog as soon as possible.