Tuesday, 18 March 2014

EDITORIAL

After one year of blogging, you probably have seen that I am a very colourfull kind of girl. Colours are working as a sort of therapy for me. Seeing colours around me, does so many good things with me. I cannot believe and understand the minimalistic bloggers. What is nice about wearing black, white and grey alllllll the time. I don't see the fun of it. It is actually making me very sad, while looking at it. Ok, it looks fresh, clean and of course, minimalistic. But you will never find me wearing all black. Never. If you want to make me depressed, or sad, then you should give me black clothes. Wearing colours all the time, makes me the most happiest girl. It's so good for my mood. Another point about the minimalistic trend, who is going on lately. For me it's like I am seeing the same outfits the whole time. It's not interesting anymore. I am sorry for you, if you are one of them. But I stop reading your blog. Girls who wear interesting colourfull outfits, are getting it. I will never stop being fan of you. And even when I try to keep my interior clean and fresh, I love to give my closet many boosts of colour. HAPPINESS. And that's why I found myself on sharing colourfull editorials most of the time. Just to try to make you also happy. Have a nice Tuesday! 

9 comments:

  1. Love Erin! Awesome pics x

    http://fashioliezta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots and a seriously chic collection :)
    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin?

    Lu ❤
    http://www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prachtige fotos maar ik zie zelf inderdaad ook graag wat meer kleur :)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great pics!! nice inspo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.alaznetorres.wordpress.com

      Delete
  5. Ik snap wat je bedoelt met kleurijke outfits die interessanter zijn! Ik vind minimalistische looks erg mooi, maar een beetje te saai voor mezelf - ik speel liever wat meer met kleding!
    xo, Elien
    Dogs & dresses | blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. the last picture is so beautiful !
    http://theyellowcoat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures, love all the stylism of this editorial :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read all of them and try to visit your blog as soon as possible.