Thursday, 27 March 2014

DOTTED

zara white clutch dotted jacket black and white
AS seen at Burberry, the dots are back. Black and white, red and white. It's one of the trends of this moment. Combine it with stripes if you really want to go for it. In my opinion dots are already very notable, so I went for a simple basic look. I really love this jacket. It's actually wayyyy to oversized, but doesn't matter. GO BIG, is always a trend right?! This is one of my last black-white-simple-basic-outfits I will show you on the blog. It's sooooo boring, and that's why. Yesterday I did some shopping, so colours are on their way to Fashion-Hooked. Pink, yellow, blue and red are added to my closet. Love it. Some busy days ahead for me. Still have one post about the Chanel fashion show which I haven't showed you yet. SHAME on me. How can I forget? Well , I didn't forget, but I just have so many things to share with you. Busy blogger girl. I have to go now, catch my train for some Parisian strollings. See you soon!
zara white clutch dotted jacket black and white
zara white clutch dotted jacket black and white
zara white clutch dotted jacket black and white
zara white clutch dotted jacket black and white
zara white clutch dotted jacket black and white

14 comments:

  1. Ik blijf die clutch heel leuk vinden! Mooie outfit

    xoxo Mireille

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke outfit! Staat je heel goed!
    En inderdaad de clutch blijft geniaal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een gaaf jack is dat! Mooie outfit!

    Liefs Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hele leuke outfit, ben zelf ook gek op stippen :) En vind je tas erg mooi <3

    xoxo
    Shalane
    www.thefashionmoodboard.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. prachtige jasje zeg, staat je goed!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super tof :-D

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute I love the clutch! I think the oversized works for you too!

    kelformity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh wat een gaaf jasje! En super tof gecombineerd. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hele mooie look, ik vind je jasje echt heel tof en je clutch is ook echt geweldig! :)

    xxx Saranda

    ReplyDelete
  10. This coat is so cute !

    http://lorallure.blogspot.com

    Love
    -Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  11. In this article you looks beautiful like Angelina Jolie see her wallpaper on http://guruofmovie.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read all of them and try to visit your blog as soon as possible.